It's your reliable partner in the sector of building
and repairing the complete vessels for different
purposes and structures.
We are glad to welcome in our website. We would be glade to help you solve tasks of any complacency in the area of shipbuilding and shiprepair.
Concord Shipbuilding is the leading shipbuilding and operating organization in the Black Sea region. Established in 2000, the company has been successfully operating in the field of ship repair, shipbuilding and operation for 20 years.
Construction of complete vessels for various purposes.
- Definition study of technical characteristics of future vessel based on customer requirements for the carriage of goods and passengers.
- Development of preliminary design and project technical documentation of the vessel.
- Drafting of maker list, purchase, supply of equipment and materials to the shipyard.
- Construction of the vessel’s hull.
- Installation of machinery, equipment and systems of the vessel.
- Finishing of residential and office accommodation.
- Carrying out painting and outfitting works.
- Carrying out of mooring and sea trials.
- Registration of the classification documents for the vessel.
- Implementation of legislation (customs, environmental and other laws) formalities in accordance with the requirements of State on which territory the vessel is under construction.
Carrying out of scheduled and emergency repair works, modernization and renovation of vessels.
- Repair determination of hull, systems and machinery, electrical equipment and radio-navigation aids of vessel.
- Repair of hull, power and propulsion plants, systems of vessel, propeller-rudder system, deck equipment and machinery in accordance with requirements of classification societies.
- Cleaning and painting of hull and vessel elements.
- Conversion of residential and utility premises of vessel in accordance with conventional requirements.
- Survey and complete set of rescue and fire-fighting equipment of the vessel.
- Carrying out of mooring and sea trials.
- Development and realization of projects on modernization (conversion) of vessels including increasing of cargo capacity, class change, purpose change of the ship and others.
- Renovation of vessels using elements of ship structures of the donor vessel.
“Concord Shipbuilding” has the ability to build, modernize and repair ships in the largest dry dock in Ukraine (length 355m, width 60m, depth 17.1m). The dock can accommodate Panamax, Aframax, Suez-Max vessels (deadweight up to 300,000t, length up to 320m, width up to 50m). Four Marabu gantry cranes and two auxiliary cranes (total lifting capacity 320t) are available for the work.
General Cargo Ships
A series is built by Kherson shipyard and “Concord Shipbuilding” company for the Russian River Register class of the M-SP 3.5 with the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping conventional documents.
“Concord Shipbuilding” company and Kherson shipyard named for Kuybishev delivered passenger cruise vessel “Imperia” of PV01 project.
They are assigned for mixed river-sea and marine transportation of crude oil and oil products, including benzine, without flash point restrictions, wine materials, vegetable oils and molasses.
Legal framework. Recognition of the classification societies.
Concord Shipbuilding carry out production activities within the framework of the legislation of the countries of registration and under the supervision of the following classification societies…
- Dräger Safety Norge AS, Norway www.draeger.no
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Denmark www.viking-life.com
- Wilhelmsen Ships Service AS, Norway www.wilhelmsen.com
- Norsafe AS, Norway www.norsafe.com
- Gepa Fiberglass Industry & Trade Co.Inc., Turkey www.gepafiberglass.com
- Rockwool A/S, Denmark www.rockwool-rti.dk
- Paroc Group Oy, Finland www.paroc.com
- STACO, South Korea www.staco.co.kr
- Hempel A/S, Denmark www.hempel.com
- International Paint Ltd., Netherlands www.international-marine.com
- Jotun, Norway www.jotun.com
- SKL Motor Services GmbH, Germany www.skl-magdeburg.de
- Volvo Penta, Sweden www.volvopenta.com
- CATERPILLAR, USA www.cat.com
- Veta Denizcilik, Turkey www.vetadenizcilik.com
- Bohamet, Poland www.bohamet.com
- Jinbo Marine Ltd., China www.jinbomarine.com